ore more than 100 years, a Family Business
1905 - Francesco Cella born in Piacenza - Emilia, Italy. He comes to Paris at the age of 19.
1913 - Opening of the first store at 42, rue de Passy in the sixteen arrondissement of Paris. In 1925, the store moves to 59, rue de Passy.
1933 - The store is awarded the Gold Medal by the City for being the Best Italian Food Shop in the City.
1934- FrancescoCella's son-in-law, Rino Davoli, becomes the Director of the store. He emphasizes production of pork products including meats, sausages, and hams.
1962 - Rino Davoli, with his brother Wether, opens a second store at 34, rue Cler in the seventh arrondissement of Paris.
1974 - Jacques Davoli, Rino Davoli's son, takes management control and develops a catering business.
The 1980's sees the arrival of a fourth Davoli generation with Stéphane and Alexandre, sons of Jacques Davoli.
They, with their father continue to maintain and develop the tradition of offering outstanding products and service with a quality unequaled anywhere in Paris.