he first buildings date from the 13th Century. The first owners were the Cominha family from the Aveyron (Magne and Dizel : " Comte of Toulouse "). Guillaume de Cominha (1368-1409), the last of his line own the property, gifted it to his daughter on her marriage to Amalric III, Vicomte of Lautrec at the end of the 14th century.
Thus the domain came to a minor branch of the Puechmignon, the second most noble house of Lautrec.
In 16th century, Hugues III of Toulouse Lautrec settled part of the Salettes estate on Pierre d'Hautpoul, a councellor in the Toulouse Parliament. The latter went on to found the Hautpoul-Salettes branch of the dynasty.
In November 1994 , Roger Paul le Net acquired the Château and vineyards. It is to him that we owe the renaissance of a ruin into a hotel-restaurant of style and distinction.